WHO is Eligible?
Any youth who attended the 2015 Latino Youth Summit at Centralia College, who meet the following requirements:
- Must be a current high school, alternative school, or Running Start student,
OR a current South Puget Sound Community College student;
- Minimum of 2.0 GPA;
- Must submit a letter of reference from a current or recent teacher;
- Must complete the scholarship application;
- Must complete an essay or personal statement. Minimum of 400 words.
(1-2 pages. 12 pt. font. Double spaced.)
Select ONE of these topics to write about:
- How being Latino(a) has given you strength to complete your goals.
- How your educational goals will help you make your community a better place.
- How this scholarship can set you on the path you need for your future.
- What you want to accomplish in the next four years.
Application packet is due no later than April 30, 2016.
Three options to submit:
The Hispanic Roundtable
Attention: Scholarship Committee
PO Box 6368, Olympia WA 98507
- Five $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to five different students.
- Winners of the scholarships will be announced in May 2016.
- The students and the school will be notified in writing.
- Scholarship will be credited at South Puget Sound Community College on behalf of scholarship winners for students attending South Puget Sound Community College fall quarter 2016, or later if arrangements are made with the Hispanic Roundtable.